In the Real Estate market, there are big opportunities to invest with moderate risk. The certainty is that money can be made!
- There is a high demand for homes, mainly driven by immigration law
- The prices of homes have risen between 5% and 20% in the last couple of years. This depends on the type of home, on the location, on the cost of the property, and on the negotiation.
- Very low-interest rates and easy financing
- High movement of international university students
- High demand for student residences
- High demand for rental property due to the arrival of new immigrants
- Returns of investments highly superior to rates of interest from banks, locked term investments, etc.
- Less risk than stocks or bonds
- Real Estate in Canada is a solid industry in growth
If you are interested in discussing some of the possibilities of investment, contact me and with pleasure, we can discuss them.